Animal protection dog
- If a dog is placed, another needy animal can move in, animal shelters and foster homes have only limited space.
- Regardless of the reason why the dog ended up in an animal shelter, an adoption gives the animal back the right to a happy life.
- The dogs from the animal protection are usually adult and their characteristics clearly recognizable. Thus one can form an optimally functioning human-dog team.
- Dogs in animal shelters can be visited several times, even for weeks, and watched on gas rounds. So both get to know each other, surprises are minimized.
- An adoption ensures that no dilettantish breeders and illegal multipliers are supported.
- The feeling of having given a needy animal a home is priceless and the joy of being given a designer puppy is much higher and more lasting than that of being given one.
- Compared to the purchase of a breeding dog, the buyer only has to pay a small nominal fee, usually between 200 and 350 EUR. The nominal fee not only supports the shelter, but also ensures that the adoption is seriously considered.
- Many animal protection dogs are traumatised or have developed undesirable behaviour due to confinement. Experience and patience are necessary.
- Also among the animal protection organizations there are black sheep, which would like to generate only money. Caution is required.
Open Next Page To See more